Sunday, February 24, 2008

I feel foolish

Well, ok then. I've started a blog. My teenage, technology with it, daughter will be so proud of me. This is so unlike me - I don't like to be in the limelight, definitely a background sort of person. I am not technological at all. I didn't even know what a blog was less that two years ago. I did this on my own, my husband didn't have to help me. Why am I doing this then? I want a place to gather my creative work and thoughts. Computers have never been my thing, and I think this will help my brain grow. That's good enough for now.

2 comments:

One Creative Life said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog Therese and WELCOME to the world of blogging! I am also not a limelight sort of girl, but blogging has helped to come out of that shell. Good luck using up your stash and be sure to share it!!

Gennifer said...

Hopefully you'll really like what you do here! I'm excited to read more.